Loading...

Search This Blog

Saturday, 18 November 2017

Melody Angel child singer age 14 (UK)


Child singer/Artist ... Melody Angel is 14 years old (our darling daughter). Here you can hear her sing two songs acappella style:


I PUT A SPELL ON YOU "ACAPPELLA"


HUSHABYE MOUNTAIN "ACAPPELLA"


This year a famous American Film Director sent Melody a link to Audition for Britain's Got Talent. Sadly, even though people from overseas got on the show, our daughter did not even get an audition. I never used to like Simon Cow, because he was so harsh. But since he has become a father, he has softened, so I have warmed to him. It would be nice if the show would at least send Melody an apology note, and other gifted contestants, especially as acts do get through that have no talent whatsoever, and are on the show just for laughs. This is an insult to talented, and gifted people, who deserve a little bit more respect. 

I love America, and American people because they really support children. Melody could have got on the Voice for children. But she is one year too old. They sent her an audition application. It is not about winning, but about boosting children's confidence and helping them to shine.

The American Film Director who created Christmas Bunny, loves to hear Melody sing, so I am trying to get her to record as many songs as possible. There are some really kind people in this world. And I would like to thank Tom, for supporting Melody, and for wanting to hear her sing! He wants me to send him Melody's singing videos, because he loves to hear her sing. It is so refreshing to have his kind support. I just wish the UK was more like America!



Her confidence has been knocked since being turned down by Britain's Got Talent, so it has been difficult. But I always like to turn a negative into a positive, so I am paying her £5 per  song. With a bit of nagging, I will hopefully get my partner to help her record some songs to music. The microphone has been playing up lately, but you have to keep trying!

MELODY SINGING ... "I LOST YOU"
Yes, it is a wig. Melody dressed up as an anime character.


FULL VERSION OF "I LOST YOU,"  BY MELODY
(Melody's old art)



MELODY SINGING SONGS CHILD SINGER



  
SINGING STORIES BY MELODY ANGEL (THIS IS WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER)
Dyslexia is a gift! And I am sure singing stories would help other children to read.

I would like to thank ex teacher, Mr Norbury, for encouraging Melody to sing. And for telling me, "It does not matter what Melody reads, as long as she is reading!" Sadly, not all teachers think this way, which is why I had to Home Educate.

Mr Norbury built up Melody's confidence after having it knocked down by some children and teachers. Here is Melody singing in school:



I would like to thank Prince William for his kind support!


And I would like to thank Lego for their kindness:


Here is Melody Angel, turning fun children's books into singing stories:










Melody singing her made up song ...
FAMILY JOY
This was recorded a few years ago!



Melody's made up Jingle for, "NEVER TOO  OLD FOR LEGO!"



MOTHER SONG BY DAUGHTER MELODY

YEAR: 2014


LOSTS OF WONDERFUL PEOPLE SUPPORT MELODY, ESPECIALLY FAMOUS 
AMERICAN PEOPLE (LOVE  YOU GUYS)!
BIG THANK YOU JASON (UK) FOR THE MICROPHONE! AND THANKS TO OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.


Melody is the fairy in Colour me a fairies wish
(SHORT VERSION OF MY BOOK BUTTERFLY LULLABY)
Here is a famous man from Children's TV reading out my made up story.


Melody dressed as the Butterfly Princess in Butterfly Lullaby and danced in front of famous fairy artist, Josephine Wall (Year 2010)

Sadly, bullies said horrible things about my daughter on the above "Colour me a fairies wish!" So I deleted the footage of her dancing. And do not have a copy. My Christmas wish would be for You Tube to find that old video footage and put it back on You Tube. Because she deserves to SHINE!




MY BUTTERFLY LULLABY BOOK LAUNCH 2007
Melody is also the Butterfly Fairy in Butterfly Lullaby



WISHING WELL SONG FROM BUTTERFLY LULLABY STORY



DANCE LIKE A BUTTERFLY SONG FROM BUTTERFLY LULLABY



BUTTERFLY LULLABY SONG



MELODY WANTS TO LEARN TO PLAY THE CELLO.
HOW FANTASTIC IS THAT!

Thank you Dork Diaries for supporting Melody and Home Education!


Melody hated reading in State School, now she has her own little Library.
And she is very clever at writing stories!



Check out Melody's Dork Diaries book review:



THANKS TO LEGO FOR SUPPORTING MELODY'S SINGING!
(Lego gave Melody a present, because they loved her Lego songs and voice)



CHECK OUT MELODY'S ART:




THANKS TO HUW-J FOR SUPPORTING MELODY'S ART:



CONTACT ME:


SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE (MOTHER)
You can contact me on You Tube:


Or, you can contact me on the Facebook Group below:

FREE ORGANIC GARDENING CLUB FORAGING FACEBOOK GROUP


WE NEED TO PLANT MORE FRUIT AND VEG, AND GET EDUCATED BY DR MICHAEL GREGER! AND WE NEED TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WILD FOODS!



SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads