Loading...

Search This Blog

Sunday, 26 November 2017

No exercise DIET Sharon J. Bainbridge



ONLY I, COULD LOSE WEIGHT BY ACCIDENT, IN THE AIM TO CURE MY HEALTH PROBLEMS! THE LAST THING I WAN'T, IS TO BE A HEALTH BURDEN ON MY DAUGHTER IN LATER LIFE! YES, I LOST WEIGHT WITH NO EXERCISE WHATSO-EVER.


Dr Michael Greger recommends exercise; however, I just have not got around to doing any yet, LOL! But I have still lost 2 half stone in weight. Funny thing, only I could lose weight by accident. Back then I did not care that I was overweight, because my partner never picked on me. And that is what I love best about him. But I knew I had to do something about my health for my daughters sake. I did not want to be a health burden on her in later life. Especially, as I was showing signs of arthritis in my late 40's. And other awful health issues. Nearly, all my family have had hip operations. My Nan has osteoporosis, so I had to take this seriously. 

What was wrong with me health wise?


  1. Having worked in a local school I ended up with Asbestos poisoning, which stopped my Ventolin Inhaler working. This was before I put on weight. I was so concerned, as I could not breathe at night, and because the Inhalers did not work that I asked for a Chest Xray. Thankfully, my doctor was not very sympathetic! I ended up having to take a really strong inhaler, and thought my Asthma would only get worse in later life. How wrong was I! Thank goodness for Google, You Tube and Dr. Michael Greger. Without them, I would still be living in the dark ages, believing like most British people, that our GPs know best. Now I know thanks to my research that doctors are not educated in Nutrition, which our body needs to heal itself.
  2. My legs kept giving way, I felt like I was going to fall over. And actually did fall over into the road one day, because my legs were so unstable. They were very painful, and I felt like I had arthritis setting in.
  3. I felt like something was clawing around in my stomach, horrible feeling.
  4. Very dry skin. 
  5. Tiered all the time, no energy.
  6. And I have been constipated my whole life, because of my bad Western Diet. I know it is diet because my body is now healing itself thanks to a plant based diet.
Home Education certainly changed my life. We met up with some Home Ed friends in Weymouth, my friend is an ex nurse, and she told me, "Sharon, you have to get off the Asthma Inhalers, they damage your lungs and health!" Thanks to her, I questioned what I was eating. She is older than me and was a lot more healthier. And her diet is very healthy. She wanted me to go on a breathing course, because I tend to breathe through my mouth, instead of my nose; however, my gut feeling was telling me my diet was the problem. And I was right! Thanks to Google, You Tube and Dr. Michael Greger I  got to the truth of why I really had Asthma, and all the above health problems.

When it comes to big corporations, they put money before everything. Sadly, this is not benefiting the people that are suffering with health problems! As Dr. Greger states, there is no profit in promoting fruit and veg:



GOOGLE care about their staff, and us. That is why they invited Dr. Michael Greger to speak at their offices about Nutrition.


Dr. Michael Greger goes on Scientific Evidence with regards to what the best diet is for us health wise. Here he explains how Dr's are not educated in Nutrition, and how this is killing people!


Dr. Michael Greger's Grandmother was sent home to die by doctors. She changed her diet to a Plant Based one, and went on to live for another 31 years. This is why Dr. Greger works so hard to share scientific studies that prove a plant based diet really does cure illness!



Dr. Michael Greger's Daily Dozen:



Dr. Michael Greger's Cook Book. 
(Comes out end of December 2017)



THE POWER OF PLANTS:

Herbalist, Nicholas Culpeper, was a total HERO! British Elites tried to prevent him from healing the poor for free, using powerful wild herbs. What is up with British Hidden History? Our History states: On the 10th of January 1654 Nicholas Culpeper died of tuberculosis at the relatively young age of 38.


Yet American History tells us a different story. Apparently, Nicholas Culpepper had his head chopped off by the Elites! You only have to look at how badly Princess Diana was treated to really understand BRITISH Elite Bullying. 






SO HOW DID, HERBALIST, CULPEPER REALLY DIE?


The hatred against Japanese Knotweed, reminds me of the bullying Culpepper went through. 

Invasive Plant Medicine:


My Asthma/Health story:





Well, I hope to make a video soon. So stay tuned!

SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE (MOTHER)
You can contact me on You Tube:


Or, you can contact me on the Facebook Group below:

FREE ORGANIC GARDENING CLUB FORAGING FACEBOOK GROUP


WE NEED TO PLANT MORE FRUIT AND VEG, AND GET EDUCATED BY DR MICHAEL GREGER! AND WE NEED TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WILD FOODS!



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads