Loading...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, 5 December 2017

AMERICA LOVES ME! Sharon J. Bainbridge


For over ten years I have watched my Butterfly Lullaby books sell on the Internet for big money, used! This is a complement, especially, as I self published; however, little old me has bigger dreams for Butterfly Lullaby! I simply do not feel the UK is my market place, I have huge ideas, and think like an American. 

Yesterday, I read an article by the American Government. And was very impressed! They believe children with Dyslexia are worth investing in. If only the UK had the same outlook!


I am a very proud Dyslexic, and have achieved great things in life. One of them is teaching my daughter to love reading. She too has Dyslexia, so it was somewhat of a challenge. Especially, as she hated reading in State School.

The beauty of Dyslexia is that we are visual people. And think outside the box! Because we have struggled in life, we are able to show compassion to others. This is much needed, especially when it comes to teaching children to read who struggle with main stream school.


PLEASE READ MY BLOG WITH REGARDS HELPING CHILDREN TO READ:



Last week I was asked to submit my work to a British Publishing Company. The only problem is, being a stay at home mum that is Home Educating, I simply do not get much time to myself. So I am not sure whether to put this on hold, and wait for my daughter to start College? When I do something, I like to give a 110% so I need to ponder on this. My daughter loves spending time with me, and I want to make sure she does not feel left out.

If you re are a budding author, make sure to get your body and mind healthy.
Buy Dr. Michael Greger's, "How not to die Cook Book!"


Google care about their staff, and us! That is why they invited Dr. Michael Greger to talk about
NUTRITION, and how important it is.


Plants are our healer, so we need to open our minds!




SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE (MOTHER)
You can contact me on You Tube:


Or, you can contact me on the Facebook Group below:

FREE ORGANIC GARDENING CLUB FORAGING FACEBOOK GROUP


WE NEED TO PLANT MORE FRUIT AND VEG, AND GET EDUCATED BY DR MICHAEL GREGER! AND WE NEED TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WILD FOODS!





SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads