Loading...

Search This Blog

Thursday, 7 December 2017

Nadia Sawalha Home Education Bill Loose Women


Dear Readers,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to continue to read my Blog. I sincerely appreciate all your kind support!

MY EMAIL COPIED TO LOOSE WOMEN
HOME EDUCATION BILL 2017

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/11/27/house-lords-bill-proposes-local-authorities-police-home-schooling-households/

Secondly, would you be kind enough to help me? As you may be aware, Nadia Sawalha Home Educates, because she like me believes in putting children first! I have emailed Loose Women and asked them to pass my message onto Nadia Sawalha. Could you possibly forward this Blog to them, and make sure she gets my message. Either by post, or email. THANK YOU, SO VERY MUCH! 

loose.women@itv.com

Loose Women, PO BOX 56317, London SE1 9TJ

There is a new Home Education Bill, which sadly will not benefit our children. If the powers that be were to offer free Education support, I would be pleased. Especially, as we save the Tax Payer approximately £4,000 a year by Home Educating ourselves. The whole point of Home Educating is so that children are not pressured, and bullied to learn at the same pace as children with sponge like memories. Not to mention the problems with bullying, which simply is not dealt with in school. I know too many people with mental health problems because of bullying, and it needs to stop! Thankfully, for me, I take after my Nan, who was one strong cookie!

IF ANYONE CAN HELP CHILDREN TO READ, I CAN!

HERE IS MY EMAIL TO LORD SOLELY. COPIED TO LOOSE WOMEN FOR THE ATTENTION OF NADIA SAWALHA:

Dear Lord Solely,

HOME EDUCATION BILL 2017 (PRINCE WILLIAM LETTER - SINGING STORIES)

Please find attached letter from Prince William, telling my daughter that he enjoyed her singing stories.



Unfortunately, he was unable to see her sing. This is a real shame, as his Mother, Princess Diana, also 
struggled in school. I found it very upsetting the way Princess Diana was bullied. Telling her she was stupid, fat, and not pretty. Things need to change!

By copy of this email to Princess Diana Anti Bullying, kindly forward to Prince William. And thank him for his kind support. 

I am currently liaising with a Publisher with regards to the Power of Dyslexia. And how I managed to get my daughter to love reading. Dork Diaries author supports Home Education, and my daughter. 



My daughter, Melody, begged me to Home Educate her. Schools do not have the funding to help children with Dyslexia, so they all too easily slip through the net. The whole point of Home Educating, is so that a child can learn at their own pace, without pressure. Melody could not read in school. So the fact she spends her Christmas, and birthday money on books NOW, is a total miracle. 

I'm looking forward to helping children to read with my special techniques, and singing stories:


I was taught ITA English, which I am sure you will agree should never have been taught in our British Schools.
It is amazing I managed to teach myself to type. Let alone get promoted to Managing Directors PA.
So I find it quite insulting when people bully about Home Education, and do not even debate ITA English
taught in State School.



America loves me! My Butterfly Lullaby book is being advertised used for over $50+. How I wish I had the same
support here in the UK. Especially, as I promoted three British places to attract tourists. When the UK Government was offering free IT support to small businesses, I got NOTHING! This shocked me, especially as my business had been hacked by very bad people. And that this had destroyed my work with famous Robin Steven's from Children's TV. 






Robin Stevens from Children's TV reading out my story, "Colour me a fairies wish:"


I feel it is the Governments job to promote small businesses. And I would like help to sell my Butterfly Lullaby books to help with my daughters EDUCATION. 

Home Education has also saved my life. The Western Diet nearly killed me!


Princess Diana offered children so much love, and support. It would be refreshing if the UK Government could do the same by supporting Home Education. 

Yours sincerely,

Sharon J. Bainbridge

cc:  Alex Holmes - Princess Diana Award


My daughter begged me to Home Educate her. Thanks to my cousin, Mandy, I found out that I could Home Educate. Mandy's daughter, Jodie, has Cystic Fibrosis, and she was badly bullied in school, which is why she did something about it. People that bully others about putting their children first, when they are suffering are simply not thinking straight. Where is their compassion and love? Our world is in a big financial mess, that is what Education has done for us so far. Don't you think it is time to think outside the box?

I created Sunset Bunny for Jodie, and others like her with Cystic Fibrosis. 

Can you imagine just for a minute, what it was like for Jodie, suffering from this awful illness and diabetes. Then having to deal with bullies as well. The UK needs to change!




If Home Education, children and families were really supported, this event would have gone ahead!

I FIND IT INSULTING WHEN PEOPLE BULLY ABOUT HOME EDUCATING, ESPECIALLY AS MY STATE EDUCATION WAS THE WORST, BECAUSE OF ITA ENGLISH. I AM SELF MADE, LIKE RICHARD BRANSON!

If I cannot get a Publishing deal, with my ideas on how to help children to read, then there is something seriously wrong with our system!



SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE (MOTHER)
You can contact me on You Tube:


Or, you can contact me on the Facebook Group below:

FREE ORGANIC GARDENING CLUB FORAGING FACEBOOK GROUP






SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Amazon Contextual Product Ads