Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 11 December 2017

Punctuation with Mr Skype excellent teacher review by Sharon J. Bainbridge


Education is all around us. Not just in the class room. I have learnt so much thanks to GOOGLE, and You Tube. Having been taught ITA English in school, I left Secondary School with not one qualification. Yet, I am self made like Richard Branson. Of course I am not rich like him; however, I am very proud of what I have achieved. Especially, as I am also a proud Dyslexic. (Check out Richard Branson's Dyslexia videos on You Tube)!

There are some great teachers in school, and some not so much. The teachers that actually like children, and want to help them succeed without bullying ... are the teachers I respect the most!

I believe Mr Skype is an EXCELLENT teacher. What do you think? He explains the uses of the Semicolon so well. I am so proud that my daughter, Melody, knows how to use a Semicolon. Because when I left school I knew nothing about punctuation, let alone how to spell correctly because of the ITA English I was taught in Primary School.



I created the below Semicolon sheet based on MR SKYPE'S above video tuition. What would be very cool, is if people sent in ideas for a Harry Potter Semicolon sheet. For example, changing the clauses to something like this:

I waved my magic wand; she did not!

Hopefully, next year, we will be paying for some private lessons from Mr. Skype. It would be really handy to have a hands on English Teacher for Melody. 



I downloaded Mr. Skype's, "Harry Potter English," but sadly my daughter does not want to do it. Why? Because she loves the Harry Potter films, and feels it will wreck the magic by making it into a worksheet. Damn, I thought I was being so clever. Luckily, not all children think the same. And I am sure there are some kids that would love it. 


Mr Bruff who teaches GCSE ENGLISH, tells us how we are not educated in state school about Semicolons, and that using one means you have been to College. How very odd! Surely, children these days are taught PUNCTUATION in school? Please do contact me, and let me know. Thanks!


I would have liked to have made a video about this discussion, but the damn camcorder has broken. Never mind! I will have to compromise.

PEOPLE MOAN ABOUT HOME EDUCATION, WHEN THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT!
HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS! IT PROMOTES FAMILY LIFE AND PUTS CHILDREN FIRST!

It really bugs me when people moan and complain about Home Education. But I am not allowed to even have a debate about ITA English, which destroyed my EDUCATION and others!  The BBC seem to have ignored my comment about ITA English, which I emailed them. And I can't leave a comment on their website.

I would like you to imagine being a child and forced to learn this awful ALIEN language, they call ITA English. Then later on in school, having to learn real English! Seriously, surely this deserves a debate. Personally, I would like an apology from the EDUCATION SYSTEM.


Introduction to i.t.a.



Please tell me, who's teaching method is better. The above ITA English, or mine? Nobody has the right to complain about my methods of teaching, because my daughter could not read when she was school, let alone spell or write correctly. She too is Dyslexic. Now she has a room full of books. 

Lets ponder on the way children are taught to read in school. Even if the child struggles in school, they are still forced to read out in class. This is wrong! And knocks their confidence. Why don't teachers/teachers assistants write down the words children struggle with, or get them to write the word down three times. Then get them to have a go at spelling the words? This makes no sense to me; however, they are short staffed. This is why Home Education works. Some children need one to one support without the pressure, or bullying. When Melody was in school she was left to read alone. Maybe, once a week she would read with a teacher. And sadly she was forced to read out loud in the class, and bullied by the TA for not being able to keep up. Sorry, but I simply do not agree with this line of teaching. 



Dyslexic Children need one to one help, it is as simple as that!


Do you think Lord Solely will reply to my email with regards to the positives of Home Educating?



State Education taught me that the Western Diet was good for us. Thanks to Home Education, Google and Dr. Michael Greger, I now know the truth!


Google care about their staff, and us! That is why they invited Dr. Michael Greger to their offices to speak about Nutrition. And just how bad our Western Diet really is! Note. Dr. Greger does not advertise on his You Tube Channel; therefore, Google get no money from his work. This shows how much they care!



As a mum, it is my job to keep my family healthy. This is why I have ordered this book as my Christmas gift for them to have a healthier life.

https://nutritionfacts.org


Please tell me why the comments section is banned on the Loose Women You Tube Channel? Are we not allowed to debate Home Education?



Thankfully, this Home Ed mum uploaded a version of the Loose Women Home Education Debate. She gives a great speech on TV about how successful Home Education has been for her family.




Contact:

SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE (MOTHER)
You can contact me on You Tube:


Or, you can contact me on the Facebook Group below:

FREE ORGANIC GARDENING CLUB FORAGING FACEBOOK GROUP



WE NEED TO PLANT MORE FRUIT AND VEG, AND GET EDUCATED BY DR MICHAEL GREGER! AND WE NEED TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WILD FOODS!




SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews